Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nida's Thai on High (Short North)

We ended up sort of wandering into this place last night after doing the Winemaking Lab at Camelot Cellars in the Short North. I'm a sucker for any and all Thai food, so I knew it was going to be a hit with me. Hubs had too much wine, so whatever I said was good, haha. :)

Where: Nida's Thai on High (976 North High), in the Short North. You can also find their sushi at the incomparable North Market.

What I Ate: Pad Thai Woon Sen with Chicken (glass noodles with egg, green onion, beansprouts, and classic thai/peanut sauce) ... if I order it again, I will probably order it Veg... the chicken was nothing notable.

On The Side: Edamame for a Starter & several piece's of Z's sushi. ;)

Price: If you order Thai ... $$$ (under $15), if you order Sushi ... $$$$$$ (under $30) ... each.

Vibe: Clean/Mod. Sleep shapes, simple design, bright colors and earthy tones. A bar runs throughout that looks well stocked as well.

Menu highlights: There are a lot of options. If your server is as helpful as ours, (s)he can help you out!

Overall: I was happy to eat there. Not the best sushi in Columbus, but we certainly weren't grumpy about it. I have some leftover pad thai in my fridge calling my name right now that I intend to bash. So I say - if you're in that neck of the woods, stop in!
edamame!
Pad Thai Woon Sen
Z's Sushi ... I only remember the name of the one on the far left, "the heart attack roll"

No comments:

Post a Comment